ANCIENT FUTURE advocates accepting the natural attributes of the metal, such as its inevitable oxidation. The color of oxidation during wearing may create special colors and marks on the jewelry. To delay the oxidation process, follow these care instructions for proper care:
1. Avoid directly touching the jewelry with acid and alkaline chemicals such as soap, shampoo, shower gel, cosmetics, perfume, etc.
2. After wearing, wipe with a silver cloth and store in a dry jewelry box. Please avoid stacking jewelry, it may cause friction between metals.
3. For long-term storage, use a silver cloth dipped in alcohol for a thorough cleaning, and store each accessory in separate sealed bags to avoid direct sunlight.
4. Do not beat or violently collide with jewelry made of natural materials, glass, and resin, and handle with care.
5. Oxidation cleaning of different materials:
925 silver - Using a soft cloth dipped in toothpaste to wipe the oxidized part; rinse with water and let dry. Please avoid the gem part when wiping the surface.
Brass - Using a soft cloth dipped in baking soda or lemon juice to wipe the oxidized area, rinse with water, and dry, avoid the gemstone area when wiping.
All ANCIENT FUTURE products are delivered by SF Express. In-stocked products will be shipped within three days. The pre-ordered or customized products will be shipped within seven to fifteen days depends on the producing progress.
ANCIENT FUTURE provides each customer with a one-year free warranty policy. After the warranty expires, if the product is damaged, it will be repaired according to the situation. The general repair period is about 15 working days. The repair service and two-way shipping costs need to be borne by the customer. If any part of the product is lost during use and need to be fixed, a material fee needs to be paid by the customer in order to complete the repair. Returns and exchanges for non-quality problems will be borne by the buyer.